Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sometimes life...

Brighton, summer of 2004 - Me and Everson




Sometimes life just surprises me. I am so so happy for meeting you yesterday. It has been four long years since we met. But I have never forgotten you. Even with all the distance, I have always had a special feeling for you. I have really missed you through this years. There has been many times that I have thought to myself what was made of you, if you were happy. And suddenly you walk again in my life. It feels so good. Even that the distance stills is between us (oh Brasil is so far away) now I know that we can chat more often through the internet and that our friendship will prevail. For me you are those type of people that we can never forget. Be good my friend, be happy! :) Bela

No comments: